Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1701 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Verifying the linkage between WCG and Ripple Labs accounts

Hi,
There seems to be no way ot verifying the linkage between the WCG and Ripple Labs accounts. After I registered at computingforgood.org/register, I cannot seem to find any place where I can verify that the accounts are actually linked. Does the "number of Ripple" under "my stats" qualify as the only place to see this? It's been showing "0 Ripples" for several days already. If the accounts were not linked properly, what would it show?

Thanks for any help.
V
[Dec 17, 2013 10:12:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jonnieb-uk
Ace Cruncher
England
Project Badges:
Re: Verifying the linkage between WCG and Ripple Labs accounts

Siggest you seek help in either the Ripple Team thread here or else in the Ripple Forum "How to" here
----------------------------------------

To Join follow this link: Join the UK Team All Welcome! UK Team thread
[Dec 17, 2013 10:44:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
twilyth
Master Cruncher
US
Project Badges:

If you can't do it in Firefox ( I can't), use internet explorer or something else. IE works for me.

If you don't have a wallet or need to recreate it, use the secret key you got when you created your account at computing for good the first time. they would have told you to create a record of that and not to lose it since it can't be recovered.

You also would have gotten a ripple address. that is what you use to send and receive ripple xrps.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by twilyth at Dec 17, 2013 11:21:22 PM]
[Dec 17, 2013 11:20:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Thank you very much. That did it! I was confused because, for some reason, the Computing For Good "my stats" was showing me 0. The Ripple wallet seems to show a more up-to-date information.
Thanks again.
[Dec 18, 2013 4:57:32 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread